Writer's Wednesday: Blog Hopping Meme


I've been focusing on tid-bits for writers on Wednesdays but this time I think I'm going to switch it up, again.  Don't worry, next week we will go back to our regularly scheduled tips and links.  

I was tagged by fellow Blog Ring of Power host, Dean C. Rich and thought this would be fun.  The rest of the Ring has been tagged as well, I hope you check out their blogs to see the answers they provided.


Blog Hopping Meme

      1. What is your dream vacation?
A week in a cabin, in the forest, with supplies to last us the entire time I'm there. While I learn how to hunt with archery. The supplies are for the fact that I'm not sure if I could really kill anything.
2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
I'm more spontaneous than I should be.  I try to plan, but the plans are always loosely set, just in case I end up doing something else. 
3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don’t dare to do.
Skydiving, I would love to feel the rush of the fall, but I think I'd have a heart attack before my coach jumper (don't know what they are actually called) pulled the string. There's a reason why you can't jump alone your first 10 times. 
4.  your biggest phobia?
Loosing my kids in any way.  
5. If you were stranded on a desert island – what 3 things would you want with you (not including laptop, or family).
I would say, A Swiss army knife, boat and a fishing net, if I were thinking clearly. But it would be more like: A book, pen and notepad.  I'm a true geek/obsessive writer like that. 
6. Name three blessings in your life.
My three kids.
7. What was your nickname in High School?
Emmy- it stuck with me since childhood
8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
The government should not have paying jobs, it is a civil service, it should not be a place of power.
9. If you could be any literary character for a day, who would you be?
Tasslehoff Burrfoot, in Dragons of Autumn Twilight. He's a fun character and even though he goes through some crap, it would be worth it to be him for a day.  I love Kenders!
10. What is your favorite quote?
Don't worry about the future, forget about the past, live for today, for today won't last. (not sure who said this first, but it was part of the Skills USA motto for me, and stuck with me ever since)


Ok, so it's time to play tag!
Kela McClelland
Nancy
and anyone else who wishes it, consider yourself tagged.  Please stop by each of these great blogs, look for their answers and make a comment. I'm sure they would appreciate it. 

Here are the questions you can cut and copy to use for your own blog:


Blog Hopping Meme

      1. What is your dream vacation?
2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don’t dare to do.
4.  your biggest phobia?
5. If you were stranded on a desert island – what 3 things would you want with you (not including laptop, or family).
6. Name three blessings in your life.
7. What was your nickname in High School?
8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
9. If you could be any literary character for a day, who would you be?
10. What is your favorite quote?

Tag seven other bloggers

Comments

  1. Oi, thanks for the tag. Is this blog new? When I went looking for your blog in my Google reader, I got a "blog no longer available" prompt, or something similar. Glad I found you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not new, just changed the e-add to reflect my pen name instead of character name. So happy your lurking about again! :D

      Delete
  2. #4 Oh yes, I hear you on that one!

    Great questions and great answers. Thanks for the tag. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my husband, but when it comes down to it, my kids are my life!

      Can't wait to see your answers! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Retreating from the Writer's Retreat

The Bar

Lucky 7 MEME