Blog Ring of Power Presents: J.S. Hazzard

J.S. Hazzard: “I grew up in a tiny town in Western New York and now live in the suburbs of Buffalo with my husband and our little pit bull, Casanova. After years of term papers and legal briefs, I decided to attempt writing fiction mainly to see if I could do it. (It also sounded a lot more fun and possibly easier than practicing law.)
Looking back, I’m pretty sure somebody must have slipped me special kool-aid, because there’s nothing easy about the worlds of writing and publishing. That said, releasing Blood Leverage has been a joy, and I’m so grateful for all the support I’ve received.
The only thing better than writing something you love is having someone else love something you’ve written. I absolutely love discussing Blood Leverage with my readers, so if you liked my work or have a suggestion for me to improve, I’d love to hear from you! I do my best to personally answer each and every one of my emails, and I can be reached through http://www.jshazzard.com.”
BRoP Logo Revised-1



Hazzard - BLOOD LEVERAGE (1)BLOOD LEVERAGE: As humanity struggles with the aftermath of a century-long vampiric bloodbath, life outside the remaining great cities revolves around being inside by sunset and never questioning the status quo.Aurora Strong is practically a pariah in her village thanks to her mother’s infamous involvement with vampires — not to mention her own inability to play by the rules. Not content with being a mere social outcast, Rory conspires in a secret, and very illegal, blood brokering scheme. She enjoys her private rebellion against the town that shuns her — until her partner in crime goes missing, and suddenly it’s not about her anymore.
Now, with her partner either enslaved as a living blood bank or already dead, Rory’s illicit blood brokering contacts are her only hope of making things right. Assuming they allow her to leave…or even to live. Amazon:http://amzn.com/B00L0JZOP6 Smashwords:https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22375805-blood-leverage?from_search=trueBrop-Members

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retreating from the Writer's Retreat

The Bar

Lucky 7 MEME