Gray lives in Bushkill, Pennsylvania with his wife and two children.
- Where do you get your story ideas?
- How do you deal with writer’s block?
- How do you develop your plots and characters? Do you use any set formula?
- Are you a “plotter” or a “pantser” (do you plan/outline the story ahead of time or write “by the seat of your pants”)?
- Do you use critique partners or beta readers? Why or why not?
The Blog Ring of Power (BRoP) is a consortium of five speculative fiction writers who have banded together to bring you highlights from the current speculative fiction market--news, reviews, and interviews with speculative fiction authors--with an emphasis on small-press and self-published authors. So grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and relax. Have we got a story for you...