Blog Ring of Power Presents: Zvi Zaks


Welcome to Zvi Zaks, author of A VIRTUAL AFFAIR, come on in and have a seat.  We'd love to hear a couple of Words of Wisdom.


 BRoP:   Tell us about your route to success –how did you land your agent/publisher?

ZZ:  I haven't been able to get an agent (yet) but the website www.querytracker.net helped me write decent query letters, and
websites like Ralan.com helped me find publishers for VIRTUAL AFFAIR and two other novels, IMPLAC and A TRUE SON OF ASMODEUS. 

BRoP:  What tools are must-haves for writers?

ZZ:  The noted writer John Irving uses nothing more than a pen and paper, so that must be the only essential, at least for someone with his skill set.  I can't imagine again having to write without a word processor and access to the internet for research.

BRoP:   Do you have any advice for other writers?

ZZ:  Search out and accept honest criticism without being offended, and don't give up.

BRoP:  Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?

ZZ: If you want stories that will give you something to think about while entertaining you, take a look at mine.  I have a number of short stories on Smashwords and Manic Readers so you can get a free taste of what my writing is like.

BRoP:   What are your current / future project(s)?

ZZ:  I have two novels in the polishing stage and a third with only three chapters written.  I also have an idea for a non-fiction book.  I don't think I'll be bored.

BRoP:   Is there anything else you’d like to share?

ZZ: Few writers will get famous or rich, but we can all have the enjoyment of writing something we enjoy.

Contact Information:
If you have then, we’d love to have your author headshot and/or a picture of the book cover. Please let us know where can your readers stalk you:
Is your book in print, ebook or both?  Both

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retreating from the Writer's Retreat

The Bar

Lucky 7 MEME