Tuesday, March 27, 2012
The Versatile Blogger Award, I've been nominated.
I recieved a tweet over a week ago, I've been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award. Well... Whoot! The great and wonderful Kela McClelland had placed me as one of 15 that she named. I've been busy, but I wanted to thank her for this awesome award. YAY
I hope everyone jumps over to Kela's blog after you read mine. Leave some comments, show some love.
These are the rules of the nomination
1. Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, thank the blogger who gave you the award and put a link back to their blog.
Check again! Oh and did I mention THANK YOU KELA!
3. Nominate 15 other people for this award and let them know.
This may be the hard part.
4. Post seven random things about yourself.
Will post below
5. Include these rules in your post.
Seven random things about myself. Hmmmm
1) Ok, I guess I'll start with being a twin. Yup, I'm a twin. Fraternal, which means not the same egg. We look nothing alike, yet we have the same voice. It's kinda cool actually. She'll always be my best friend. Even though we look nothing alike, my twin and I have been mixed up before.
2)My siblings and I are in alphabetical order, I'm the youngest of five. Yup, my mom went down the line A,B,C, my twin D, and mE. I've always loved that we have our names lined up. It made it easier for my mom to write notes to us when she was working too. (A&B make sure to take out the trash and mow the lawn. C, clean the living room. D&E clean the upstairs and the bathroom, and for the sake of all that is holey, clean that pit of a room!) Yeah, it was like that a lot. Sorry mom. ;)
3)You know how my twin and I have the same voice and nothing else. We would impersonate each other on the phone. I've talked to her friends, during our teen angst years, just because she didn't want to talk to them. (and I have more patience. shhh, don't tell her I said that.) They never knew the difference.
4) I hate leaving my house. I love my friends, but I don't want to go anywhere. They understand. I'm a pseudo hermit. I like being around people but can't get myself to move past my yard to visit, unless we are playing D&D, or I have to work.
5) Ok, I mentioned it. D&D is amazing. I am an Uber gamer! I love the table-top game D&D (I tried White Wolf, couldn't get into it) I also like LARPing (Live Action Role Playing games) I've done several of them. It's nice to get away from the real world for a weekend, and when you LARP it is an entire weekend of pretending to be somewhere else with many other people. All I gotta say is field battle with over 100 people... you really feel the adrenaline then. (It's one of the only things that will get me out of the house.) I also enjoy video games like Skyrim, Dragon Age, Final Fantasy 7-8-9&10. I did play WOW but got bored. I also play Magic the Gathering with my hubby every now and then, I'm a bad looser though so we don't play often. He's too good.
6) I am a geek, if you haven't figured that out. between Anime, Star Trek, Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings... to name a few, I can be a happy busy camper in front of the TV
7) Hey look, it's my lucky number. Um what else... There's that... no that's boring. Um... you want random right... I LOVE MY KIDS. Is that random enough? No? ok PURPLE MONKEYS! yup that's random. I like to say purple monkeys at random, not sure where I came up with it entirely. Some of my friends say that purple monkeys will one day rule the world. I just say that purple monkeys like wearing pink tutus. *shrug* it's my saying when I don't have anything else to say.
Ok now for the tagging of other who will be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Hmm. Well I guess that almost everyone I know has already been named. So I'm just going to name them again. If you have already responded to this award, because some one else that is just as cool as Kela, nominated you. Than leave a comment and I will jump over to your blog to leave a *let's dance you've been nominated* comment on your blog.
E.F. Jace Yup, she's #1, I hope she doesn't let it go to her head. LOL
BBC (cause that's Mindy's real name, don't let her fool you)
Breathe... gasp... weeze... almost there
Wow I know a lot of bloggers.. te he he one more
Emlyn Chand I would like to take this moment to thank Emlyn for the epic idea of Author Karma. I've met some great new friends because of it. Take a bow Em, you rock!