My Addiction to Nature

Most people know that I am drawn to Nature. 

This is so true!

However, I haven't really voiced my thoughts on it before. No, it's been a private hobby of discovering the truth from what we eat to sustainable ways of creating electricity.

So I've created a web site for this very reason. It's called The Natural Magic.

Yeah, I'll never be able to get away from magic. LOL Then again, I don't need to. It's fine. I love getting a bit magical dragon now and then as well. That's is why this blog will be up and running no matter what.

I also wouldn't want to take any of you away from my author buddies that show up every week.

So head over to The Natural Magic and sign up for the e-mailing list. That way you wont miss any of that and you'll still have all the book/dragon/author love here.

Let me show you some Hartworks hobbit love, and yes there's a e-book waiting to be sold. If you click on the link Hartworks will give me a bit of the profit. See everyone wins.

To check out the beautiful book of pictures at the end. Click Here!

QR Hop Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retreating from the Writer's Retreat

The Bar

Lucky 7 MEME