Happy Hump (back Whale) Day

So to celebrate some randomness, because that's what I do, here's some tid-bits on the Humpback whale to dive into, and out of, another hump day.

Happy Wednesday 

Photo: Humpback whales in the singing position

Humpback whales are known for their magical songs, which travel for great distances through the world's oceans. These sequences of moans, howls, cries, and other noises are quite complex and often continue for hours on end. Scientists are studying these sounds to decipher their meaning. It is most likely that humpbacks sing to communicate with others and to attract potential mates.



I wonder if they chit chat about the fact that Friday is almost here? I know I do! I can almost see it, beyond Thor's hammer. Yes, there it is, calling us all to come and join. 

I hope you have a great rest of the week! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retreating from the Writer's Retreat

The Bar

Lucky 7 MEME