The Community

One thing I've noticed while I've been striving for my goal, once you reach out to other writers, you're never alone.
 AQC is one of the best places I've found for writers. It helped me to realize that in this profession, it's not about competition but about helping each other reach our dreams.  We are there for each other, cheering on success, consoling during times of hardship.  We work together.  Learn together and from each other.  
I always loved to write. It's always been my dream to get something of mine out there for others to read. Now I'm even more grateful to have such a goal, because I've made so many friends in the process. 

Do you have a writing group? How has it helped you personally? 
I'd love to hear about other experiences and groups out there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retreating from the Writer's Retreat

The Bar

Lucky 7 MEME